First of all, thanks once again to everybody who’s donated so far. We’ve gotten donations ranging from $1, all the way up to over $100 from a few awesome contributors. Remember, every little bit helps, and every little bit will get your name in the credits!
Unfortunately, we’ve had a bit of a nasty realization about the nature of Unity Pro licensing, and it turns out that we’re going to need about $500 more than we originally thought, bringing our funding goal up to $2000. Still, we’re already more than halfway there, so keep those donations flowing!
It’s not all bad news, though! Primary modeling and texturing for the Mysterium presentation is now nearly complete. The engine is progressing nicely, and we’ve found a couple of great shader artists. The project advances every day, and as a bit of proof, here’s a video of the updated (entirely remodeled) K’veer, completed just last week: